Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The skinny.

Okay, seriously, folks... Do you think Adele really knows just how beautiful she is??  Geez.  This girl is gorgeous!  And not just on the outside, but the inside.  I love her confidence, her attitude, and ohh that voice.  I love love love her!




And you know what, she isn't a size 0, and you know what?  She doesn't care.

I guess it just saddens me to know some people believe that skinny is the only sexy, or really, that body image is the only sexy.

I was once told not too long ago that I was prettier when I was thinner.  Hmm... okay, yeah, I can see that.  I think I was, too, but I wasn't exactly the prettiest person on the inside.  I was judgmental, somewhat snotty, and thought my poop didn't stink.   In my thin days, I never really cared about my weight, and maybe it was because I was always active, but to me, my weight was just a number.  I did however, care about the way I looked.  If I didn't look like Britney Spears, I didn't look good at all.


Now, I am 200+ lbs, and although I really can't stand all this jelly,  I am grateful.  Grateful, my heart is in a better place.  Grateful I'm not the person I was 5 years ago.  Grateful, that the number one thing on my mind isn't how much I weigh or how "skinny" I look.  Grateful, that I am healthy... on the inside.

However, I know I need to get crackin' on losing weight, because sometime very soon, I'd like to have another baby.  But at this weight, I'm not going risk anything.  I want to have the healthiest pregnancy possible... possible being what I know I can control, and I know I can control my weight.  All of that other stuff, well, its in God's hands.  And although this is a whole 'nother blog post, I can't wait until my feet heal, so I can start working out, again, although we have a love/hate relationship.





So anywho, what defines sexy to you?  What makes you sexy?



Faith, Love, and Sexy!
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis