Thursday, August 11, 2011

Another Outlet

 ::update.  Do I know myself or do I know myself??  I went ahead and launched the official Facebook page. Head on over. Say hello. Leave pretty thoughts. Click, "like". and then share. Thank ya' much y'all! ::



Okay, so I have some pretty awesome and wonderful bloggy friends!  All of which have inspired me to create my very own Facebook page.  I'm not much into it "taking off", but rather it to be a place to inspire young women and SAHM's like myself...  a place of inspiration, love, faith, and hope.  Somewhere to share thoughts, stories, experiences, and life lessons.  Somewhere to ask questions, be supportive, and gain inspiration.


Anywho... It is in works.  Well, its pretty much done, I just need a profile picture.  Need to look for one.  Also, hoping to redesign my blog, here.  Something a little upbeat, colorful, and fun!  I also need to update this here blog to showcase some of the bloggy moms I follow.  Need to figure that out as well.  I'm not computer savvy, so this may take another week or two, but heads up! ha!  Okay, so maybe its not almost done, but be on the lookout in the next few weeks... if I can wait that long. hehe

Also, in the works, is a themed blog week.  I see most bloggers have one, and well, I have no themes going on... I just kinda sit when I feel the need to write, and then I keystroke like no other to be sure I type out everything I am thinking before it disappears from this scatterbrain.   Do you guys have any themes in mind?  I was thinking something along the lines of "Wordless Wednesday", "Thankful Thursday", "Favorite Friday".  I think this will help jog some blogging goodness and help me to keep constant with my posts.


SO, do any of you have any advice for blogging, how to keep it up, and what type of themes to incorporate?  Any help and/or advice is greatly appreciated.




Faith and Love,
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis