Saturday, August 20, 2011

Growing Pains.

Okay, so this post is kinda pointless, but I'll share anywhere, because it was on my mind, and because for some odd reason, I felt the need to write an entire post just about my hair.

I've decided it time to grow out my bangs.  You see, I am a gal of many hairstyles or really, I should say, many hair cuts.  I usually and generally don't ever. ever. ever. rock the same hair style.  Yeah, I can style it the same every once in a while, but I get bored with "the same."  Plus, I have a tinyyyy obsession with my hair.  Its like my safety net.  Its my final look, and the beginning and the ending to accessorizing.  If my hair looks crazy, the rest of me needs to look crazy.  If my hair is nice and straightened, the rest of me needs to convey the same.  I know, kind of obsessive, but I did already say I was. hehe



This is the hairstyle I am shooting for:



The only problem I have is actually growing out my bangs.  I've had bangs for as long as I can remember, and growing them out just hasn't been something I've longed for.  Not to mention, its a pain in the tush.  I already get the itch to cut my own bangs when they get at an unbearable length, and most of the time I scratch that itch, because I just don't like hair in my face.

Do you guys have any tips on growing out your bangs? Or perhaps know if any hairstyles that go with growing out your bangs?


ps. I take Biotin.  Its a vitamin for hair, nails, and skin.  Although, it doesn't work much on my skin, it does wonders for my nails, and especially my hair.  I have had more hair now on my head, than ever before in my life.  I will say though, this is a blessing and a curse.  {But please discuss with your doctor before adding/subtracting any vitamins to your daily routine.}




Faith, Love, and HAIR!
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis