Friday, August 12, 2011

Its Friday!

 ::insert happy dance::


Hmm... I gotta think of theme for Friday, because after all, Friday isn't just any day.  No no.  Friday is THE day of the week.  Its where you wanna be.  Its where all the cool kids hang out.  Not to mention, its where I compile and consolidate my to-do list of the to-do's I didn't do throughout the week.

geez.


let's see...

- check emails (this is an everyday thing, obviously.  however, i don't always have the time to sit and write)
- make list for Christmas Mini's  (for those of you that don't know, I'm a photographer and Christmas Mini's are on the horizon, and I've got a snazzy little get up to set up!)
- make lists for wreaths (my mother was born and raised in Tar Heel country, and up there you can't drive passed a house that doesn't have a wreath adorning the front door.  This holiday season, I plan on bringing the "south" to my hood, and adorning my own door with a personal diy wreath)
- glitter wooden clips/pins - to do on Monday  (i got this idea off of Pinterest (duh, where else?), and who doesn't love glitter?)
- fold clothes and put away (ugh. yeah yeah)
- blog themes?  (i'm workin' on it, folks)
- purchase new sample products (with my business taking on a new look and feel, it only makes sense to have new goodies to go along with it)
- hang up decor in living room (they have places, however, at the moment, their place is on the floor below their actual place)
- location hunting  (i'm always on the hunt for somewhere new to shoot)
- write down dr. appts in calendar (i literally have 4 calendars... 2 of them need to be updated)
- call dr. to change appt.  (crossing fingers Tuesday will be the day I remove these bandages from my feet)
- get money out of the bank (i loathe trips to the bank, and only because I'm too lazy to go)
- call garbage service (we make payments every 3 months.  which, I think is THE weirdest thing)
- boudoir marathon flyer (boudoir marathon... gotta make a flyer... a pretty frilly one)



Woosah!!



Happy and Blessed Friday, everyone!!
Hope your weekend is faboosh and fabulous!




Faith, Love, and To-do's,
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis