Wednesday, August 24, 2011

All smiles and blue steels. | Part I

This past April Jr and I made a quick trip to Austin to have our portraits done my all.time.favorite. photographer, Clayton Austin of Clayton Austin.Love.Stories.  We had such a blast working with him, and I must say the experience was something that shouldn't be done once in a blue moon; possibly yearly? ha!

The weather was gorgeous, the light dreamy, and the wind... insane!  My hair and dress were all over the place, and I'm sure Clayton wished he had a pair of scissors to chop my bangs off and out of the way.  ha.

Anywho, I am in loveeeeeeeeeee with these images!! IN LOVE!


Thank you, Clayton, for being... as you would put it, "F'ing awesome"... Yep, there's that Clayton Austin again... what's he up to this time?? A floating chair perhaps?  Why yes... yes he is...

"Epic."


Enjoy!



































Location: Austin, Tx.
Models: Ha! Us!
Makeup: Maris Calderon (Austin, TX)

My Clothes: 
Dress and coverup: Forever21
Sandals: Target
Hair Accessory: Etsy.com
Bangles: Aldo's
Red flower ring: Target
Heart ring: personal
Jr's Clothes:
Shirt: American Rag (Macy's)
Pants: Levi's
Shoes: Aldo's



Stay tuned for Part II, tomorrow!





Faith, Love, and Blue Steels,
Casey

2 comments:

Connie Leon said...

OMG! I CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW!!!!!

Casey Ayala (DreamTree Photography) said...

hehe Thank you! He did an amazing job!! Per usual. lol

Post a Comment

AddThis