Monday, August 1, 2011

Markers, Stickers, and Everything Colorful.

{written 7/27/11}

As you all might have read in yesterday's post, Aislynn and I are finding new ways to get creative and spend our time, since mommy can't do much.  Here's what was on the agenda yesterday!



 ps. excuse my longer than usual toe nails.  
I haven't been able to cut them, as they are still numb, and send a not so lovely feeling shooting up my foot.


^ ^ Before ^ ^


I hadn't realized how boo boo her markers had gotten.  
Daddy picked some new ones up after work. 
We can't have faulty design tools.


 She's good to go!





 ^ ^ The mouth of concentration syndrome, which she gets from her mommy, which I get from my dad. 
I like to say he has the worst case of us all. yep! ^ ^

^ ^ Yes, that's hair on my leg, but YES, I FINALLY DID shave last night! Ahhhh! FREEDOM! ^ ^


 And now, the stickers! 
Stickers make everything pretty! 
Especially Lisa Frank stickers!



 All done!  
Why she didn't get more creative is beyond me. 
We'll try next week as I get new bandages on Monday.

And then she dropped me like a hot tamale in order to look out for daddy. =P




Happy Monday!
Blessed week, everyone!






Faith and Love, 
Casey

2 comments:

Connie Leon said...

LMBO!!! I looove her face in the "good to go" shot!!! And yeah..I always get dropped for Daddy...but don't let Grandma come around that corner cause then it's Momma and Daddy who?!?! :D lol!! :D

Casey Ayala (DreamTree Photography) said...

yes, girl! Mischievous! I was scurred after I took that shot! haha

And I so know what you mean!! Happened this weekend when Jr's mom and brother came! LOL Mommy and daddy, who?? LOL ;D

Post a Comment

AddThis