Tuesday, February 28, 2012

days 20-29

think, i might start doing the photo challenge this way....
its easier on my nerves. =P

plus, i really need to declutter my cell...
700+ images is probably causing it to sweat justtttttt a little. 


DAY 20:
"handwriting"
the last letter i received from my sister while she was in Marine's boot camp. <3


DAY 21:
"a fave photo of you"
not a fave photo, but its been SO long since i actually spent time on my hair, and when i was done, i realized just how long it had gotten. lol

DAY 22:
"where you work"
my office... it pretty much still looks like this after a year of living here. (my office is the last on the list to be remolded. boo)


DAY 23:
"your shoes"
20 weeks & the most comfy shoes. <3


DAY 24:
"inside your bathroom cabinet"
yes, its always this organized. *pinky promise*

DAY 25:
"green"
bookshelf i repainted for aislynn's room. <3


DAY 26:
"night"
my very 1st photo project. (2009)

DAY 27:
"something you ate"
 no comment necessary. <3
DAY 28:
"money"
 so true. you may never see it again.


DAY 29:
"something you're listening to"
 anointed at its finest! (check 'em out on my playlist down at the bottom of my blog)


ps. my sister, Chels, is graduating TODAY from school in 29 Palms! <3
SOOOO proud of her!!
OORAH little sis!! <3



 Faith & Love, 
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis