Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Week 18.

week 18 is here.
seems like just yesterday week 8 was here.

in no time, she'll be here.

cuh-crazy.
so exciting!
and then some.



How far along? 18 weeks & 4 days.
Maternity clothes? Almost there! Leggings are MY thing, right now.
Stretch marks? Not yet. Not even the dark line... hmmmm....
Sleep:  Maybe I should just get a pillow and blanket and make camp by the royal throne. Every 45 minutes is no fun. =/
Best moment this week: Feeling Cupcake move and groove! Love it!
Miss Anything? My cuter tops. =(
Movement: Yes, she's a little gymnast!
Food cravings: Ice Cream! YUM!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Apparently, Whataburger. Very tragic, indeed.
Have you started to show yet:  Yep. Although yesterday I was told you couldn't tell... That made me happy, then sad. I'm not THAT naturally fluffy in my mid-drift.
Gender: Chickadee!
Labor Signs: Nope.  Thank the Lord!
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On. <3
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to:  Working on my nightly and morning stretches. They NEED to be done. OUCHIE!
Size of Baby:  Sweet Potato. <3



<3



ps. are ya diggin' my ghetto fab wanna-be instagram photos?
hehe



Faith & Love, 
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis