Sunday, February 12, 2012

day 12

my closet is in a horrible disarray.

clothes here, clothes there.
shoes here, shoes there.
purses here, purses there.
and blah here and blah there...

all considering i cleaned this closet out back in november.
it can never stay clean and tidy.

i need to do another round of cleaning, and get rid of the clothes my belly will not allow.
that should pretty much minimize my closet to ohhh about 1/8 of what it is, now. ha!


i have a horrible obsession with clothes...
i love fashion, and love putting pieces together all with mixing and matching.
its fun. its a creative outlet.

if i were skinny, i'd probably need an intervention, but being my size, cute clothing is hard to find.
that, and i'm extremely picky.

anywho... i could go on for days about my love for clothes and accessories, but i'll stop here, before i run you into a boredom frenzy.



DAY 12:
"your closet"

ps. if i had all the money in the world, this pinboard would be a reflection of my closet:
http://pinterest.com/hoorayitscasey/style-me-pretty/



Faith & Love, 
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis