Thursday, February 9, 2012

day 9 and 100.

yeahhhh, last time, i tried this photo-a-day biz, i failed and failed miserably.
i didn't get beyond day 17, i believe.

sad.

however. (and its a rather large however)
i was strictly using my dslr, which was wayyy too much work.
(for me, anyway)

so i quit.

and here, i am.
starting all.over.again.
(ps. the perfect way to commemorate my 100th post! wee!)

only this time, images will be taken with my trusty blackberry.
(i hope an iphone is in my very near future)

they will be edited using lovely photoshop, and then uploaded for your viewing pleasure. ha


so, here's a look at february:



since i'm already 8 days behind,  and since today is "front door", i'm going to be a rebel, and flash back to DAY 1. why? because our door is nothing but a door. its naked and a decaying brown, and no fun.


DAY 9:
"your view today"

Faith & Love, 
Casey

2 comments:

Maria said...

You can do it!!!!!!!

Casey Ayala (DreamTree Photography) said...

I sure hope so! I'm horrible at starting things and never finishing them! You are my inspiration!

Post a Comment

AddThis