Tuesday, February 21, 2012

week 19 & 20.

yeah, i know.
i'm behind.

with jr being off the last 5 days, blogging hasn't been a top priority,
but i promise to regain momentum!

photo challenge days 20-25, will be in one post.
{ps. not sure why my other posts haven't been connecting to facebook. boo}


anywho!
this week has def been one to celebrate!

20 weeks into, and 20 weeks and counting!
<3


but first, let's not forget the last leg of the 1st half! 
19 weeks.
here i am out and about doing some much needed maternity shopping. 
walked out with 2 pairs of pants, a shirt, and a pair of comfy shoes (and no, not the ones behind me. i only wish.


<3

20 weeks
this was taken before church, and after the very sleepless night i had.
can you tell? ::insert sad face::



this week, i am feeling VERY pregnant.
things are starting to hurt, and my head feels like its going to explode.
i guess with Bella being larger than average, the symptoms are hitting me faster than they normally would? not sure, but she is weighing heavy on my bladder, and toilet paper is still in high demand in this household. if i haven't gone every 45 minutes, its generally because i've held it wayyy longer than i should, which then causes me to painfully but quickly make my way to the restroom. ha! 
over all, this pregnancy has been very different from Aislynn's...
over all, i feel pretty good, however, symptoms are more apparent.  i know its because this is my 2nd pregnancy, and because i am already overweight, causing more strain on my back.  good thing is, i have yet to swell, which makes me a happy camper.  i know once its get hot, that will be a different story. ::waaa waaa::  i seem to have FINALLY gained weight... 2lbs, I THINK.  hopefully, now, i will be able to begin exercising. we'll see!  

anywho, 20 weeks.
wow.
<3


Faith & Love, 
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis