Friday, February 17, 2012

day 17

the past 2 days have been chaos.
immature chaos.
chaos that could have easily been avoided.


a wonderful opportunity knocked on jr's doorstep.
an opportunity that will better his career, better our family, and better our future.

he was honest and true throughout the entire process.
unfortunately, it was ill received, and he was lashed out at in a very ugly verbal manner, leaving him terminated from his job nearly 2 weeks early, when they clearly needed him to complete some assignments.

2 weeks without pay is killer.
and i'll admit worry was weighing heavy on my heart for so many different reasons.

BUT, God stepped in.
he worked through jr...
"do not worry. I will provide."

a day went by, but for me, the worry had yet to fade.
jr never wavered.

he said to me, "i'm telling you not to worry... just as you have told me not to worry, because when we worry, we are not allowing God to do His work."

i stopped to think...
"wow... i need to take my own advice, but my goodness, i see no other way out. what is left to do? and more importantly, why can't i have the faith jr is so humbling and faithfully professing?"

it was a bittersweet moment...
the faith jr preached carried me through the tears.


he later called me with wonderful news...
news of God doing just what he had promised...
PROVIDING.

jr was originally set for orientation tuesday feb. 27.
he's now set for orientation this upcoming tuesday, feb. 21.

one of the many reasons i admire my hubby so.
it wasn't always like this... i, personally, carried the load of faith for my household for a long while, but no matter what anybody says, people can change.  God is so POWERFUL like that, and to see the works of Him being worked in jr's heart AND in mine simultaneously, brings me to tears.  our faith is being tested TOGETHER, and TOGETHER we are rising above what the enemy plans for defeat.

prayer is powerful.
its real.

believe it & see it.

god's timing.
perfect.

DAY 17:
"time"
Moral of the story: There is no testimony without the TEST! <3



Faith & Love,
Casey

1 comment:

Post a Comment

AddThis