Thursday, March 1, 2012

in the middle

time is flying by.
each week feels like a new month of vacationing in preggersville,
and each day, like a new week.

my stomach is super pregnant one day,
and just plain bloated looking another day.
jr has been home the past week a half, and wondered where my belly went on a few occasions. ha!


march is here, and soon june will be here, then july.

june 29th, i go in for some pre-op blood work.
july 2nd, Bella will be here.
(if she doesn't come, sooner)

she'll be sweetly wrapped in our loving arms.
its so surreal.

last night, watching videos of Aislynn, made my lack of patience lack even further.
i remember when Aislynn was just a tiny little thing, and now, she's 5 going on 15.
i can't wait to experience having another little blessing running around the house, getting into things, screaming at the top of their lungs, throwing food at me (ha! Aislynn never did that, so one can only expect this one to), and well... just loving me, and us loving her.

i pray for a healthy pregnancy, and pray for her healthy debut to the world. <3

<3



Faith & Love, 
Casey

3 comments:

Connie Leon said...

AMEN! I can't wait!!!! :)

Casey Ayala (DreamTree Photography) said...

Ditto! =D

Jazmin B. said...

Im glad you are finally vacationing in preggersville! Lol.

Reading your updates about Bella makes me feel like time is flying which is a good think. I SO cant wait for Fall to be here. Lol.

Post a Comment

AddThis