Monday, July 11, 2011

Pvt. C.N. Romero

Wow. Well, what can I say about the past week?  Sooo much! Sooo blessed! Sooo thankful! Sooo proud!

For those of you just joining, we flew to South Carolina to experience all that of our new MARINE!
Yes.  Our United States Marine

We are officially a Military Family; a US Marine Family; a Family of OORAH; a Family of Semper Fidelis!



Meet our new Marine!

PVT. C.N. ROMERO


And this video is from "Family Day", our first day on the island, 
 and our first day seeing Chelsey in 13 weeks!



Of course, I took a zillion pictures, and its going to take me that long to get them edited, uploaded, and then blogged. Also, I've very proud of myself, but I shot the entire day in manual mode (I secretly do not know how to use any other mode. lol  I know, shame on me), so this was a bit of a challenge, but I knew pictures were important, but not as important as enjoying the day and soaking up the fun and experience! So yes, you might find hot spots (which I can't stand with a passion) or perhaps squinting eyes (which I also can't stand), but hey, it is what it is, and it was awesome!  Be on the lookout in the next upcoming days for some more pikchaas! 

Ps.  I also took some with my point and shoot, which is... dare I say it, a Canon. =P




Talk soon!



Faith and Love, 
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis