Sunday, July 24, 2011

Graduation Day! | Part I

13 weeks later, Chelsey is officially a United States Marine!

First, I'd like to thank everyone for their warm wishes, encouragement, support, and love!  Without you all, this would have not only been harder on us, but on my sister as well.  And please continue to keep her in your thoughts and prayers.  Thank you! Thank you!

This was by far one of the proudest moments in my life!  To watch my sister march in formation, to see her salute, and to witness all that she has become in such a short amount of time!  I am one proud big sister!

Chelsey, I love you so so much, and I can't say it enough... how very very very proud I am of you! Shine your light! Let it shine! Let it shine! Let it shine!

































{Dismissal}


Untitled from Casey Ayala on Vimeo.























Marine Pillowcase Dress Made by: 




Faith, love, and OORAH!
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis