Monday, July 4, 2011

Freedom All Around!

This has to be THE best 4th of July EVARRR!

Between all the packing, the losing of items, and well, other likely drama that's bound to happened, that did happen, we are flying out tomorrow.... YES. Tomorrow.  I can't believe it is already here.  And as crazy as this may seem, I can't believe how time has flown by.  

I miss my sister terribly, and just yesterday, for the first time since she said goodbye to me at the MEP station before boarding her bus to the airport, I heard her sweet voice... well, it was kinda raspy, and I'm sure because of the long and exhausting Crucible, not to mention the daily yelling they do in and out of their day.  But nonetheless, it was great to hear her voice and it was even better to hear that she is now officially a US MARINE.  

I am one PROUD sister!
Yes, MY SISTER IS A US MARINE! 

Wha? what??? 

This week we are not only celebrating the sweet freedom of the glorious USofA, but we are also celebrating the new found freedom my sister has acquired while away for 12 weeks.

Happy Birthday, America!!
You truly are the most beautiful country!




Ps. I am toting my laptop to SC, so I will try and blog some updates, and possibly post some pics on my Facebook. 






Faith, Love AND Freedom!
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis