Tuesday, November 1, 2011

First Response.

Yes.

Let me tell you.


This test.
HA!



You see when I was in Preggersville with Miss A, we took about 20 at home pregnancy test... Okay, maybe not 20, but def more than 5.  I even had Jr take one to see how it worked.  Fail. ha!  So we took the test, and anxiously waited.  I read the directions and re-read the directions, and still, I do not think my brain of crazy comprehended what I saw before my eyes.  SO, I made up my mind, that test was indeed BROKEN; it was FAULTY, a dud... whatever you want to call it.  It just simply didn't work.  I wanted to see TWO CLEAR lines. CLEAR! So we headed to the store and bought the rest of our pregnancy test supply.  We took yet another one, and immediately that sucker read, "PREGNANT".  And as you all know, the rest is history. =]


Now, mind you, it has been 5+ years since I've taken a pregnancy test, and I really honestly didn't expect myself to remember EXACTLY what brand I originally took with Aislynn, so I just grabbed the one that was able to read hormones earlier than the next test.  Plus, there was an extra test in the pack FO FREE.

I waited a few days after purchase, and took the test.


waiting.... waiting...

NEGATIVE.  (one line)

hmm... okay... it still may be too early to tell.  So I waited until early Wednesday, morning.  I woke up, let my dogs out, fed them, and sat on the royal throne, preggo test in hand... still half asleep, but whatever.

A little tinkle here. A little tinkle there.

waiting... waiting...

ONE line.... OKAY!

Another....ehhhh... hmmm... what is that?? IS that a line??? I dunno... (half asleep still)


Geez... What the heck is that thing??

::searches YouTube::
Finds live pregnancy test! YES!! Exactly what I'm looking for!!!  Watches about 5-6 of the same videos!

hmmm...

::comparing test::

Geez!! Am I going to have to go out and buy another test, but this time one that reads "Pregnant" or "Not Pregnant"??  WAIT!! OMG! THIS is THE test I took with Aislynn!! No friggin' way! Way to go Casey! Way to go!

::compares again::


Googles, "First Response test results"

THERE WE GO!


::reads::


PREGNANT
TWO PINK LINES in the Result Window. One line may be lighter than the other.  Appearance of the results may vary.

NOT PREGNANT
ONE PINK LINE in the Result Window.



"One line may be lighter than the other."

OH.

I'm pregnant.  That's what it says!!

PREGNANT!


EEEEK!!!
And there ya go! I'm a preggo! A one way trip back to Preggersville!
Legggggooooo!




 ps. I then later read that I could have saved $2 on the test! Ayyyooo!  You can too... just sayin'.

pss. one of the videos I watched... I cried with her! Get a tissue ready!





Faith, Love, and First Response,
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis