Monday, October 31, 2011

And then there were four.

1+1+1+1= 4.

duh. right?

But what about 1+1 1/2??  Ohh yeahhh... I'm speaking in "First Response" terms!  Silly me!  Well, I had to do some math in my head after reading this sucker!  Yep!  We're POSITIVE!

I mean, PREGNANT



I've got a sweet little cupcake in my oven!  He/she is set to make his/her lovely debut to the world on July 8, 2012; yes you read right! Another holiday baby! ::crossing fingers::

We.are.ecstatic. 

And this time, it was actually planned.
I told my hubby, "Wow. I feel like such an adult... We're trying to get pregnant on PURPOSE!"  It was THE weirdest thing to wrap my head around.  And still, I'm seriously trying to grasp it all.

You see, when I first got preggers with Miss A, I was a sweet 20 year old with nothing important on my mind, and my priorities weren't even IN the ballpark, but these days... Well, God knows my heart, and thankfully, I know Him, and now, have a beautiful relationship with Him; something that I didn't have then, that is now, going to make a world of difference.

This time around things are going to be well... different.  For one, Jr and I actually KNOW each other! HA! Yeah, go figure, right?  For those that know our story, you know I got pregnant as soon as we started dating. YEP, the magic happened that fast, folks!  The carriage in front of the horse, if you will! ha!

But this go 'round, we are SO much more confident, and not because we think we know it all, but because we now realize we have a God that loves us unconditionally; one that we prayed to bless this blessing; for His will to be done in our lives, and here it is.  Our prayers answered way sooner than we imagined. I can't put our feelings into words... we are just so incredibly thankful and so very humbled!


I know its early, and most do not recommend sharing the good news until about 6+ weeks, but like my good friend said, "No worries... only love, faith, and happiness! You're blessed!" I couldn't agree more!






Faith, Love, and Cupcake,
Casey

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats to you and your family love!

Unknown said...

Casey! I'm just catching up on your blog!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! So excited for you. Oh my gosh, I can't wait to hear all the funny comments and plans Aislynn comes up with for her new brother or sister! Love you chickadee :)

Casey Ayala (DreamTree Photography) said...

LOL! Thank you Ashley!! Yes, she has some plans alright! Starting with toys... baby needs to get his/her own bc Aislynn doesn't want any of HER toys in the baby's mouth. haha! Love you too! Hope all is well on your side of the globe! =D

Connie Leon said...

TOTALLLLYYYYY IN TEARS!!!! LOVE YOU!!!! :) I still can't believe it but yes...BLESSED. That is your new family name! :D LOVE YOU GUYS!!! :D

Post a Comment

AddThis