Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Thanks, Facebook!

Well, after Facebook made some major changes, I find myself spending less time on it, and mostly because I don't know how to use it.  ha.  Fail.  But anywho, I have soo many blog posts bouncing around in this big head of mine, and they are dying to get out, and get on HERE... this place I dropped like a hot tamale.  Again, fail. boo.

Okay! So, now that Facebook is too umm hard for me to use, I feel blogging will more than likely be more frequent in the future. YIPPIE!  I'm not saying this will be every.single.day, but more so when I feel inspired.  I don't feel inspired when I KNOW I have to get it done everyday; it then becomes a chore, and I don't like chores. ha


Stay tuned!


I hope you all are doing FANTASTIC!!  I pray God's blessings be abundant in your home, the workplace, your friendships and relationships, and of course, in your heart!


ps.  last time I was on, it was 100+ degrees out.  Today, ohhhh (let me stop and appreciate), the weather here in Houston is AH-MAZING with a high of 73 and lots of wind!  Weeeeeeee!  The holidays are my FAVORITE FAVORITE (did I mention, FAVORITE?) time of the year! I love the weather, the colors, the decorations, the craftiness! Speaking of which, check this out:





So, what'cha waitin' for?  Get crafty!





Faith, Love, and Facebook Incompetence,
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis