Monday, October 31, 2011

1, 2, 3, 4, tell me that you love me more!

I do!  I really do!!  Just when you think you can't love your child enough, they turn another year older!  I can't believe 5 years ago today, God brought my beautiful baby girl (ahem diva) into the world!  At first it was umm scary, and no, not because it was Halloween, but it was real life scurrry.  At just 20 years old, I was a newbie at just about everything, but quickly, I began to love this little being more than anything my heart could ever imagine!


Then (October 2006):

 The very first picture we took, together.  
And yes, with a camera phone! ha

 2 days old.
She had me at "hello." <3


@ the Hospital (Women's Hospital of Texas):

 Someone is anxious.

 Chunky cheeks. 

 Right after daddy changed her diaper for the first time. 

 Girlfriend was so long, her newborn $20 Jordan booties didn't fit her! 

 She still looks the same when she sleeps... Much wilder of course (ha), but still such peace.

 Twinkies.

 Daddy's Princess.

<3


Today (October 2011):

@ 5 years old:
* Height- 42 inches tall.
* Weight- 52lbs.
* Clothing Size: 7/8.
* Shoe Size: 13.
* Favorite Cartoon Character: Barbie.
* Favorite Movie: Tangled and The Little Mermaid.
* Favorite Activity: Singing, coloring, and puzzles.
* Current Fact: She has a couple of loose teeth! EEEK!
Favorite Food: Mac & Cheese.
Favorite Word: "Fabulous".
Halloween Costume 2011: US Marine.



My dearest sweet Aislynn Love, I love you more than I can ever say, because words just cannot express!  You are my heart, my sunshine, my rainbow!  You are my first sweet love!  You are my treasure from heaven, and my little angel from the Lord!  Mommy will love you forever and ever!  
~ Mommy

Happy Birthday to my sweet Aislynn Love!
&
Happy Halloween to you all!




ps. Stay tuned for Pt. II of this blog post, later on, today. =]


Faith, Love, and Halloween Baby,
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis