Thursday, November 17, 2011

Week 6 and a Grain of Rice.

This week, I am feeling MUCH better.  Still have a bit of nose drainage, but other than that, the cold went out the door.  However, I'm still very much exhausted, and I know I'm making a baby, but I feel like making a baby has stopped me dead in my tracks to where I am unable to go on about my day as I typically would, and I'm still feeling guilty about not getting things done around the house daily.  Granted, I feel better, I'm just not 100%, and heck, I might not get there until after my 1st trimester, which is when I hear the tiredness usually dissipates.  Geez. I sure hope so.

The girls are ACHING.  Either its because I'm 2 cup sizes bigger than while preggo with Miss A, or this pregnancy is entirely different than my first.  Either way, its time for some new bras.

Hmmm... I haven't gained any weight, and I only plan (and strive) to gain 15-20lbs throughout my entire pregnancy.  However, my tummy looks like baby is already umm 3 months along or so.  Maybe, I'm over exaggerating, or maybe... just maybe, I am seeing truth.  After a summer of wearing workout clothes (thanks to my feet surgery), I went out this past weekend in search of some jeans.  I grabbed the biggest pair I thought my preggo butt would fit into, and thankfully, my sweet hubby, grabbed my "normal" size just in case, because I came out of the fitting room with a smile on my face; I still wear the same size!  ::insert big sigh of relief::

Not sure what it is, and I hear every pregnancy is different, but this one is on the other side of the spectrum.  The nausea, the exhaustion, the tender gals, and an extremely bloated tummy... all of which, I didn't have with Miss A.  Guess there's a first time for everything, eh?  =/  Jr is scaring me with his non-fleeting thoughts of TWINS.  Yikes! I know...  He says for some reason, he feels it in his knower.  Hmm... yeah... waiting on my 1st ultrasound. ha!

(I promise, I'll get a pic of me up here, soon.  Feeling so boo boo isn't having me in a picture mood.)


Today, I am 6 weeks and 5 days!

How far along? 6 weeks and 5 days.
Maternity clothes? No.
Stretch marks? No.
Sleep: That's ALL I want to do. =/
Best moment this week: Realizing I'm half way through my 1st Trimester. =]
Miss Anything? An appetite.
Movement: None yet.
Food cravings: All I want is fruit and cold cereal.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Pretty much everything.
Have you started to show yet:  I haven't gained any weight, but my belly sure does look preggo.
Gender: Not sure... the twins possibility is still in the air. haha
Labor Signs: Um no. ha
Belly Button in or out? In, and it better stay that way. =P
Wedding rings on or off? On... for now.
Happy or Moody most of the time:  I feel stressed because I feel lazy.  I feel lazy, because I'm so dang tired.
Looking forward to:  My first ultrasound!
Size of Baby:  Grain of rice. =]




Faith, Love, & Cupcake, 
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis