Friday, November 11, 2011

Week 5 and a Sesame Seed.

Geez. 

This week has been something else.

Preggo.
Sick.
And Preggo.

It hasn't been the start of the pregnancy that I envisioned, but it is what it is, and I am just grateful I am able to stay home to rest and recover.  However, it hasn't been as easy as it sounds.  I'm used to getting up early and getting my day started, and keeping it going with everything under the sun to-do.  I'm used to having dinner cooked and ready for my husband when he gets home.

This past week has been a much different story.

The tv has been on longer this week than it has the entire YEAR.
My bed hasn't been made; not once.
The clothes are piling up along with the dishes.
I haven't gotten dressed and left the house, besides sitting on the door step watching my dogs prance outside in our backyard, enjoying the much needed cooler weather. 
I can't enjoy food. 
I can't kiss my hubby or Miss A.
My dogs feel neglected.
My nose is chapped.
My throat is sore.
I've had to cancel my photo sessions, and meet-ups with good friends. =/

ahi.

I'm sooo ready to feel BETTER!  I'm beginning to feel LAZY, and GUILTY for all that I haven't done this week, and for all that I am now, behind on.  With Jr working much over time this week, its just been me and Aislynn, and she has been THE sweetest helper.  Blessed!

2 nights ago, she also lost her VERY first tooth!  Stay tuned for that post, tomorrow! =D



Today, I am 5 weeks and 6 days!

How far along? 5 weeks and 6 days.
Maternity clothes? No.
Stretch marks? Besides the ones I already have from the 1st go round, nope, nothing... YET.
Sleep: Huh?? What's that??
Best moment this week: Aislynn losing her very first tooth!
Miss Anything? An appetite.
Movement: None yet.
Food cravings: Not this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick: The taste of phlegm with this cold.
Have you started to show yet:  Does being bloated count??
Gender: ? Jr and his co-workers think we're having twins! ha!
Labor Signs: Um no. ha
Belly Button in or out? In, and it better stay that way. =P
Wedding rings on or off? On... for now.
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy, other than being sick and feeling boo boo.
Looking forward to:  My first ultrasound this month on the 21st! WEEHOO!
Size of Baby:  Sesame Seed




Faith, Love, and Cupcake! 
Casey

1 comment:

Connie Leon said...

Ahhhh ok. My best advice. AND I KNOW IT'S SOUND SO CLICHE...but rest when you can... you will get your energy back soon enough and then you won't stop... if you can take meds do it..you don't want to feel miserable if you don't have to...being preggo is hard enough! AND if you need ANYTHING ANYTHING..call me! I can come over after work..I know how you feel about not getting chores done and cancelling meet-ups with friends... trust me..I KNOW! But you can do this... and yes... it will be soooo worth it!!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR GENDER ULTRASOUND..SO Auntie Connie can start shopping!!! LOVE YOU! Uhm do you like OWLS?? Just trying to think of Baby Shower themes for you! lol!! :D I AM SO SERIOUS ABOUT THAT!

Post a Comment

AddThis