Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A little bit of everything...

So, what's been going on in my life besides upcoming foot surgery?  Well, I'll be happy to tell ya!  


Sooooooo, less 2 weeks from now, my family and I will flying (an adventure in itself) to South Carolina to FINALLY reunite with my sister!!! My goodness!! Even now, I'm making typos in the excitement of seeing her!! Its finally, here, and she is almostttttttt there! She's in the home stretch, my sissy, yes yes, she is!! She's doing soooo well in her training, and has surpassed all of her tests with flying colors!  Only thing is... girlfriend is eating better than I am! Say what?? Mhmmm!  Pancakes... mmk, so that's all I remember her saying, but there was a full buffet list of all that she eats, and that's only for breakfast!! lol  And here I am... tortured by the still-in-the-freezer pancakes that stare at me every time I open the door!  Its all good though, because 4lbs gone last week! That's 1 pound shy of my 5lbs goal. And had I possibly worked out Friday-Sunday, I'd probably be boasting about that 5lb loss.  Motivation!! Its getting me there! And this week, I hope to say I lost 5lbs.  If not, I'd be happy to have lost anything!

Speaking of loss... man oh man.  Finances.... Hmm... where to start.  Well.... I think we are finally getting there.  You know, to the monthly excel spreadsheet, the clipping of coupons, and the saving of each and every single receipt?  Yes! To that!  We're well on our way!  And you know, I couldn't be happier!  Before, and I won't lie, bills thrown wherever, receipts thrown away immediately, coupons forgotten about, and bills left to pay themselves.  Its gotten to the point where I/he/we/He are tired of living this lifestyle.  Tired of the immaturity and the irresponsibility.  How old are we?? Exactly.  So, that's something new going on... Something very very new.  Good and faithful servants, that's what we're aiming for!  Show us the way, oh Lord!  We're ready! (but, please help me brush up on the math skills; not to mention the patience with the math skills. Last time I took over the bills, into the negative we dove, and we dove often. Eek!)

Also, now that summer is officially here, I have coordinated a sweet little daily calendar noting what activities will be done at what times of the day! Hopefully, this will help keep my sanity in check and my Proverbs 31 goal a reachable one. We'll see, as this starts on Monday.

Hmm... what else?  Well, lots, but I won't sit here and bore you.  Just wanted to fill in on what's major has been going on lately.  Next month, I'll try and blog our fun adventures with our new Marine!! Can't wait!!!  Now, that us sisters are back in action, anything is bound to happen! Beware world, we're comin' at'cha! Full throttle this time!! (no, seriously... beware! we're trouble to the 100th power.)


Hope everyone is having a great week!
 Talk soon!



Some fun little photos little mama and I took this past week.  
(ps. got me some new specs!)











Faith and Love,
Casey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome to hear amiga!

Connie Leon said...

Now that I can finally comment on your Blog (yaay!)..tell me what is your Proverbs 31 goal? And how do I start mine?

Happy to know Chelsey is doing great and that you will be able to see her soon!! :D

About your finances...you gave me an idea for a Blog topic...sooo yeah...hope that helps you also... :D

We need to meet about so much....:)

Post a Comment

AddThis