Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A Mini Beach Getaway.

This past weekend, I held my first annual Beach Mini's in Galveston, TX.  It was bittersweet, and only because I'm pretty sure this was the very first (and hopefully) last time I will go to the beach, and not be able to feel the water rush to my feet or the sand between my toes.  Due to surgery, I had to sport some Nike's. Boo.  And oh oh oh, it looked so so tempting, but I'm not even sure I'm allowed to be walking in the sand, much less walking bare foot in the sand. =/


We originally set out to the beach on Saturday afternoon to take pics of my Aislynn Love in this super adorable dress that I purchased ages ago at Forever21, and has been sitting in closet waiting for the "perfect" time to make it's debut. 




Well, once we got there, the idea of it all flew right on by just like the seagulls overhead.  ::waa waa::

I did manage to capture a few in the entire 5 minutes she allowed me to photograph her... other than that... we just sat back, and enjoyed the sunset, breeze, and beautiful colors (yes, even for Galveston).












 


Andddddd, that was that! ha!



Now, time for some fun in the sun!



And yeah, I HAD to post this one! Poor girl! Her hair was everyyywhere! ha!
She's got wild hair just like her mama!
This was about all I got... the sun was setting quickly, looked peaceful, and mama just wanted to relax.  


And a good relaxing tis was. =]




Faith, Love, & the Beach,
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis