Thursday, April 7, 2011

Office. Sweet. Office.

Yep! Its official! I have my own office space.  No, not just a corner of a room, but an actual entire room.  Since the upgrade, I've got more space that I know what to do with.  Okay, okay, I can think of a million things to do with it, but you've gotta have the resources to get it all done, but with a little time, patience, creative thinking, and love, it will eventually come to be.  

I've wrestled over the "theme" of my office, and I can't seem to wrap my head around anything other than "vintage/shabby chic"  As far as ideas, I'm overwhelmed, and would love to just hire an interior designer, but knowing me and my stubborn behind, I'd want to do things myself... my way. haha

For now, my walls will be bare, and my space will be empty.  It will just be me, my desk, my comp/electronics, a few filing drawers, and various odds and in's. 


So, here it is...
For now, anyway.

 My desk is floating in the middle of the room... still gotta wire all that goodness sitting by the window.
ps. found that precious piece of furniture for $60 on Craigslist. Also, got that super comfy desk chair on super sale at Staples!


PC and MAC side by side. They're in a very loving relationship... better halves if you will.


Closet.
Stuff is everywhere, but until I get that perfect bookshelf, its gonna stay like this.
Organized chaos? Sure!


Apart of my new image filing system... 
its in the works, but I've finally found something that's gonna work!







He has filled them with skill to do all kinds of work as craftsmen, designers, embroiderers in blue, purple and scarlet yarn and fine linen, and weavers—all of them master craftsmen and designers. 
-- Exodus 35:35


Faith and Love,
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis