Tuesday, February 4, 2014

well... there ya go.

i've been wanting to get back into blogging. i've got too much to say, and apparently facebook isn't big enough to say it on.

the last few weeks, i've been racking my brain on topics to blog about, and then it dawned on me that more often than not have i been told my own reality show is waiting for me.

and then, it happened...


before i could move,
before i could grab a towel,
before i could hold my breath...
last night's dinner, today's breakfast, and snacks were staring at me in the face, on the rug, and so very apparently, on ME.

dear lord, please tell me why after being the oldest of two sisters, and a mother of two children, can i not stomach the aroma of well, puke?

i just can't.
i try with all of my motherly might, but after multiple gag fests, i throw in the towel.
literally.

i called my husband, and like the strong stomached knight in shining armor that he is, he spoke those sweet sweet words,

"don't worry, i'll take care of it."

oh sweet baby jesus!
thank you!

agape, love in action right there, folks.
yep.


maybe, she ate something bad.
maybe, its a bug.
either way, it pains me to see her this way.
off and on, again--
relief and then hurt.

praying this passes, soon.

very soon.










ps. the sun is finally peeking out. that's a good sign, right?


xo
casey


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis