Wednesday, February 5, 2014

wednesday.

first, i just have to say PRAISE GOD!
THE SUN ACTUALLY SHOWED ITS FACE, THIS MORNING!!

i couldn't believe my eyes! and well, naturally, i had to take a picture, right?
we haven't seen the sun in what feels like forever.
i love me some cold weather, but cold, damp, and gloomy?

nah-uh.

i don't think ive ever in my life been more excited for spring/summer to get here!
i'm sure when that time does finally roll around while the humidity is choking me and the sun is roasting my limbs, i'll sure be wishing it was winter, again.

cotton candy morning sky?
yes, please!

view from my backyard. why must power lines exist?


after dropping A off at school, i headed to randall's to grab a few things. 
my favorite? 

this. 
pork loin ribs drizzled with honey.
cooked on high heat.
green beans sauteed in remaining juices.
brown rice with chopped red peppers.

#nom.

although, not mine to eat, i know my hubby will enjoy the rest of the week for lunch! 


as for me, while cooking (and notably the ONLY way to cook), i snacked.
not as appetizing, but it *is according to my goals, so i'll take it!

AND, i'll eat it.
with JOY, right?

yes! {self reminder: eating foods that love me back}



squats, anyone??
i'm on day SEVEN = 80 squats. 
i have to say, i began day one only doing squats.
by day 3, i added weights.
because i can't do 70+ squats all at one time, i split them up during my workout, and in between sets, i might as well pump some iron and swing a kettle, right? 

quick 20 minute workout, and DONE!

tomorrow, is REST day. 



xo
casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis