Tuesday, June 12, 2012

35 Weeks

today, i am 36 weeks and 2 days.
i have this odd odd feeling, she'll be here next week, if not late this week.
or maybe its just been the fact that i have been go go go my entire pregnancy, that these past few days, i've been able to chill, and am finally coming to the realization that i am indeed very very preggo.

i thank God, for giving me such fabulous energy this pregnancy... its gone smoothly and with very very minor complications, if that's what you want to call it.  however, this pregnancy has been a complete 180 of Aislynn's.  everything is quite different... good and bad in aspects, but overall, a blessed experience, and one which i can honestly say i'm sad to see go.  Bella Boo and I have bonded so much these past couple of months, i can't help but see God's beautiful miracles day in and day out... they're kinda just screaming at me saying, "hallelujah! you serve an awesome God!"  its been a beautiful journey to say the least!  thank you, daddy Jesus!

sometimes, i wish i could vlog because i have so much to say, but i'm not much of a video camera person, and with all of this heartburn + pressure on my lungs, it will take me forever to spit out one clear sentence without sounding like i'm going to die.  so here goes...
ps. it gets kinda graphic as you read further, but i'm an open book, and have def appreciated all of the other mommy bloggers and vbloggers who have been just as open about their pregnancy, so thought i would return the favor.
 
i can't really tell if she's dropped... i mean, she's already so big, i dunno if there's any more room for her to actually drop anywhere, so only time will tell.  or, perhaps my doctor will at my next appointment on wednesday, which is when i will start going every week.  i def haven't been able to breathe easier, but again, she's prob already 8 lbs IF the ultrasound was correct, and I'm still under my weight gain, so my stomach is rather hard... like real real hard.  sometimes, so hard, i just want to cry, not so much because it hurts, but it is a real annoying feeling... not sure how to describe it, but its just not fun...at all.  it aches, and then when a braxton hicks hits, it feels like it can't possibly get any harder. 

my braxton hicks are tricky.  i get them more times a day that i can count.  on sunday, they were consistent for only 40 mins, and then POOF, they were gone.  today, in the grocery store, i got my most painful one, and then from there, they've been off and on.  i usually have to brace myself when i feel one coming, because again, my stomach gets super hard, and it literally takes my breath my away, and then, i look like i've been shot. ha!

i'm beginning to feel lots of pressure down in errr that zone. ha!  but again, not sure if she's ready, dropped, or is just super big, and perhaps there's just no where else her big head can move.  tricky tricky, yet again.

my trips to the restroom are very frequent... didn't think they could get more frequent, but i find myself sitting on the royal throne half asleep once every hour. 

i've been using the potty (um. #2) quite often... at first i thought it was something i had eaten, but that would have passed already, so i find myself in the rr more often than not. 

the nausea has officially returned, and blah... i just can't eat like i did a month ago. my appetite is like, "yeahhhh right" ::whimper::

i'm superrrrrrrrrrrrrr tired.  (was that enough, "r's"??)  again... not sure if its because i have just been so darn busy, or because i really am that tired.  either way, i can't get enough sleep.

sleeping has become difficult... very difficult.  and yes, i know i won't be getting sleep later... i have been through this before. lol but there's a huge difference in losing sleep because you are woken up every 45 minutes than losing sleep because you aren't even sleeping more than 45 minutes the entire night. the soreness down there leaves me dreading bed time, so i stay up as late as my eyes will burn without really burning, and then i struggle the entire night... trying to find a position that will make the pain down below not as painful, yet somewhat bearable. plus, i have sleep apnea, and am already woken up every 30 minutes, naturally. boo.  however, THIS pillow, has really really been a life saver the past 6 months, when the pain down below actually began.  i highly recommend it!  i will note, the way the pillow is positioned in the picture (on the link) was how i originally began sleeping with it, however, my stomach is just so big these days, the larger part of the pillow is now between my legs, and the smaller part of the pillow is now supporting my belly.  otherwise, i'll experience back pain from the weight not being distributed correctly. 


last, but not least... i'm 50% sure i lost my plug on Sunday, morning.  was in the restroom superrr early, and when i went to flush, i took a quick glance at the toilet, and saw what looked like it was umm my plug, however, by the time my sleep eyes could focus, all had been flushed away.  however, the discharge i was having earlier this week, disappeared after what i think i saw happened.  in addition to what i think i saw, back cramps are more frequent and more painful. =/

all in all, hoping to get some kind of results/answers on wednesday, because in all honesty, i am feeling miserable at this point with zero answers.  its frustrating, and of course, i just want to know if something is going on.   
 
anywho, here's a mini recap of my 35th week!
i can't believe i'm already 36 weeks, yet at the same time, July 2 seems awfully far away, IF she decides to wait that long... i highly doubt it. =P


35 Weeks:
mini me started swimming, last week, and she made more progress in a 45 min session, than she did all of last summer! so proud of her!

 it wasn't sunny out, however, with the lack of sleep, you'd think i had been crying my eyes out the entire night, they were so swollen. =(

 
and here we are! 
baby shower came and went... not without drama, of course, but tis was a blessed day, anyway! Thank you, to everyone who shared this special day with us, not to mention braved this crazy-houston-we-aren't-even-in-the-summer-yet-heat!  love you! <3


ps. excuse the typos... its 3am. 


faith & love, 
casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis