Monday, April 30, 2012

Monday... Wish it were Sunday.

this weekend has been something else...
really, it has.

one thing after the other.
its the only way of life, i suppose.
at least, for us self proclaimed Griswald's.
ha.

sunday, we took a mini break and headed to Normangee, TX for our maternity shoot.
special thanks and shout out to Katelyn of Southern Charm Photography for putting up with the cuh-razy A's. extremely thankful and blessed to have maternity pictures this go-round. i literally own a handful of preggo pics from Aislynn's reign in my belly, and that makes me sad, but girlfriend has so many other adorable snapshots, i hope one day, it makes up for it all.

by the time we got home from our session, i wanted to cry.
its official, i can no longer sit in a car for any extended period of time. =/
the weight on my umm groin area leaves me in horrible pain afterward. so horrible, i can't even lift my leg to put me one some sleepy shorts. last night, as i laid in bed, i wanted to cry, and mostly because i know its only going to get worse. and of course, the second my mind and body allowed itself to shut down, some little cupcake decided to wake up and box up.

anywho...
today, i am doing absolutely NOTHING.
NADA.
ZIP.
ZILCH.

i woke up this morning to greet some movers who hauled away our used furtniture to California for my sister and her hubby's new casita.
updated my May calendar.
andddd, that was pretty much it.

oh, and i happily ate 2 slices of pizza + a cupcake (courtesy of our concept maternity session)


ps. here's a little sneak peek and a 30 week snapshot.
**30 Weeks!! HOLLA!**
aislynn's hair piece is MIA, btw. 


happy monday!
blessed week!

faith & love,
casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis