Friday, April 20, 2012

28 weeks.

At the end of the week, i'll be beginning my 8th month.
can't believe only 2 more months until this is all said and done,
until my vacay in preggersville is long gone and a distant memory.

i can't really put into words how i am currently feeling about it all being over with, soon.
it breaks my heart to know i will never ever be this close to Bella again,
but then it warms my heart to share her with others, especially jr and aislynn, who are waiting so anxiously for her debut.

every week is beginning to feel like a milestone.
i feel more pregnant than i did the week before.

this week, alone, i have never felt more pregnant.
everything is starting to kick into overdrive, and the rush of exhaustion hits me in waves, leaving me achy and scrambling for a soft spot to lay my head.

wednesday, i had my doctor's appointment, which from here on out, i will be attending every 2 weeks, and then every week until Bella says, "hello world!" everything is looking great, and Bella is growing so so much.  this next month alone, she is set to gain at least 2lbs.

other than that, we are slowly but surely, gathering goodies for when she arrives, and getting ready to move next month. things are happening fast, and i know in a only a matter of time, she'll be here, and this chapter will be closed, and another opened.


faith & love,
casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis