Friday, December 2, 2011

Week 8 & a Kidney Bean

Today, I am 8 weeks and 6 days!




How far along? 8 weeks and 6 days which equals to 2+ months! YES!
Maternity clothes? Yes. I needed some long sleeves, and saw some super comfy ones at Target that "grow with you", so I got me not one but two! One in the Sapphire Brst and one in plain White. =]
Stretch marks? No.
Sleep: Always sounds heavely.
Best moment this week: Getting on the scale to found I haven't gained a single pound! Weehoo!
Miss Anything? An appetite.
Movement: None yet.
Food cravings: Popcorn chicken seems to be the only SOLID goodness I can eat.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Pretty much everything.
Have you started to show yet:  YES!! (refer to pic above)
Gender: Not sure... the twins possibility is still in the air. haha (refer to pic above)
Labor Signs: Um no. ha
Belly Button in or out? In, and it better stay that way. =P
Wedding rings on or off? On... for now.
Happy or Moody most of the time:  I feel stressed because I feel lazy.  I feel lazy, because I'm so dang tired. (EXACTLY!)
Looking forward to:  Feeling the baby move... I know I have a while, but I can't wait!
Size of Baby:  Kidney Bean




Basically, I'm ready for this trimester to be over! Who said Number 1 was always the best??? ha!



Faith, Love, and Cupcake!
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis