Thursday, May 17, 2012

31 & 32 weeks {and a bare belly!}

this month has been crazy.
however, i think i have noted that repeatedly in the last 20 blog posts or so. ha!

the time is drawing near.
my belly is growing over night and Bella is a little fighter. that girl, i tell ya.  its getting to the point where she has less and less room to move around, so it hurts from time to time and she tries to get comfy.  Aislynn never moved quite so obvious, and i'm guessing because i ate so much, there was always plenty of room to move and grow. ha!

other than being extremely tired all.the.time. the pain down below is starting to subside a bit.  orr perhaps, i'm just becoming immune to it.  orr, perhaps, i'm just too busy to notice.  either way, i'm not complaining. braxton hicks are starting to kick into over drive.  today, i've already had 4-5, when normally i have 2 MAYBE 3 a day.  girlfran has hiccups at least 6-7 days a day. poor babe.  she also has seemed to have dropped justtt a tiny bit.  i no longer feel her as strong at the very top of my belly as i did just last week. however, i feel her quite well down um, below.

Aislynn is about to burst with excitement and anxiousness! she'd much rather have me place my cell phone on my belly and watch it dance, than put her tiny hand on my belly and have Bella karate chop her.  she's superrr excited to "share everything with Bella", and is actually rather upset that Bella hasn't made her debut yet.  i'm thinking once Bella Boo gets a hold of Aislynn's Barbie's, a whole other story will be told, and i expect it to be narrated in an annoyed yet whiny tone.

tomorrow, WE MOVE! YAY!
i can't wait until all of this is over and done with. exhausted is an understatement, and my brain is officially MIA.  my calendar looks like it threw up, and my nerves are seriously shot.  sometimes, i just want to sit and cry, but i'm a big girl, and hold it in, thus giving me a monster headache. =/  i told my friend tonight, "if Bella comes early, i'm pushing her back in!"  sorry, sweetheart, the Ayala Casita is way too crazy for a wee little one right at this moment. stay nice and tight until July 2.  please and thank you.

so with all that said, insomnia is in high gear.
my brain does not want to shut up or shut down. REM stage is a thing of the past, and i have massive bags under my ojos.  not cute.

prayers please!

this is my belly at 21 weeks
i am being SUPER brave and debuting a bare belly, so be nice, now. ha!
if you look closely, you can see allllllll of my battle scars. yeah, aislynn done fought the good fight. and please tell me why mosquitoes seem to go for my belly, ONLY?? super weird.
and lastly, those are my maternity panties... ones which i figured i would grow into. its been 4 months, and they're still big, so if you see me hiking them up, you know why. =P


32 Weeks!
the week of pure exhaustion!


ps. instagram NOW has "tilt shift".
holla!


Hope you all have an AH-MAZING weekend!
BLESSINGS!



faith & love,
casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis