Monday, July 2, 2012

why hello, darling.

my sweet baby girl is finally here!
words cannot describe the love filling our home this very second.
she has captivated our hearts!

blessed.
every time i look at her, my love for her grows.
she is precious and perfect in every way, and i praise God for giving us such a beautiful little blessing.

we are loving on her endlessly!  i never imagined loving her so much. we just can't get enough of her sweet little face!  and when she smiles, the world stops just for a moment, and in the moment, everything is perfect... absolutely perfect.


Meet Anabella Rose
Born: June 28, 2012 @ 4:12pm 
Weighing 9lbs 9.8oz 
Length: 20 3/4 inches
"For you created my inmost being;
    you knit me together in my mother’s womb." -- Psalm 139:13


faith & love,
casey

2 comments:

Edeline Faye said...

CONGRATULATIONS! She is truly a gift from God. My friend also had her kiddo as well. I'm not sure if on the same day.. or the day before or after, but yayay! Can't wait to read more entries about her :)

Connie Leon said...

So sweet! Such a Blessing! And one day before my birthday!!! Awesomeness! :)

Post a Comment

AddThis